Sunday, August 22, 2010

Am I required to get rental car insurance if I don't have my own auto insurance?

I am planning to sell my car and cancel my auto insurance. If I want to rent a car, am I required to buy their rental car insurance, since I wouldn't have any other auto insurance otherwise?Am I required to get rental car insurance if I don't have my own auto insurance?
Yes Yes and Yes! It's very important to have rental insurance. Let's say you park the car on the street, and come back and its side swipped. They are going to come after you for it But if you have insurance, it should cover it.





Try this site to find the best auto insurance





http://best-auto-ins-usa.blogspot.com/





Here you can get quotes from different auto insurance companies in your area, its the best way to find an affordable auto insurance with a reliable company.Am I required to get rental car insurance if I don't have my own auto insurance?
You'll definitely have to. How else will they be covered if you get into an accident? Try this. After you sell your car go ahead and remove the car from your policy. But don't cancel your policy just yet. You can use this same policy to cover your rental. You'll save buckets of money.
More then likely yes! In most states today it is a requirement to have auto insurance to drive a vehicle. And rentals I believe you have no choice, you have to have insurance. If you totaled that vehicle without insurance your paying for it out of pocket!
Why you limit yourself to the rental car insurance? Maybe you can have more choices.

0 comments:

Post a Comment