Thursday, August 19, 2010

What are my options for rental car insurance?

I am renting a car for one month from Hertz. Their insurance is very expensive (at $25 per day, it adds $900 to my costs). I have already asked my credit card company if they offer auto insurance for a rental car. Do you have any suggestions on other options for inusuring a rental car for one month?What are my options for rental car insurance?
With the rental company you have two options, take it or refuse it.





Talk to your insurance agent about a rider which would cover any at fault accident you would have with a rental car for a month. They may have suggestions.What are my options for rental car insurance?
http://insquotes.50webs.com - try this one. I have their car insurance and, as I know, they can provide such a service.

Report Abuse



It seems you will loose big amount of money without a return. Well musch better for you to search it on the net and look around some sites of insurance companies if they are catering this kind of services, you can try visit to visit this site http://www.nightbirdssolutions.com for a cheap car insurance collect qoutes here and select the best car insurance for car rental.
your personal auto insurance has a minimal rider attached to it. American Express has a program that covers the insurance for you. If travelling domestically, i recommend using Am Ex and declining the rental coverage. If travelling internationally, get the insurance thru the rental company - it can be a nightmare to deal with this sort of claim
your personal insurance can sometimes cover rentals depending on your policy....otherwise, they usually charge you 15 or 20 buck and you can walk away if you total it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment