Thursday, August 19, 2010

Are there any insurance companies that insure rental cars ? ?

I need to rent a car for a month but the daily insurance rates are too costlyAre there any insurance companies that insure rental cars ? ?
carquotes.sinfree.net - try this one. I have their car insurance and, as I know, they can provide such a service.Are there any insurance companies that insure rental cars ? ?
If you have a personal auto policy of your own and carry comprehensive and collision coverage you can use it to also cover your rental car insurance. However, if not, you'll have to buy the coverage from the rental car company.
carquotes.fateback.com - try this one. I have their car insurance and, as I know, they can provide such a service.
There are tons of places where you can get an online quote. http://www.simpleautoquotes.com/Auto-Insurance.html It only takes 5 minutes to do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment