Thursday, August 19, 2010

Fun exciting things to do in Samana, Tortola, st johns, barbados, and st lucia also rental cars?

i only want responses from actual people who have done stuff at these ports, or if you have anything we should stay way from doing, maybe you had a bad experience, i have checked the boards on cruisecritic just looking for some responses here. also looking for good inexpensive rental car companies at these ports that maybe you have used. also if you could list prices and maybe how you booked it, we leave in about a month so all help is appreciated


thanksFun exciting things to do in Samana, Tortola, st johns, barbados, and st lucia also rental cars?
I have been to all those places except St John so can I still answer? Nevertheless, when I was in Samana it was raining and mucky and the prices for the taxi run me. Note that in all those places I did not rent a car but took a cab. Tortola was the bomb, I went on a sightseeing tour which was fantastic with Kitty the tour driver. In St Lucia I also went on a tour of the island and then the beach. Well, I live here in Barbados so did not need to rent a car. Nevertheless there are some rental companies at the airport. You said ports so that means that you will be coming at the sea-port? There is only one rent-a-car company in the harbour (where you will be coming in if you are on a ship) and that is Stoute Car Rental.On putting in the information for March 11, it did not show a price. I put in for 2 and...


http://barbados.rentalcarshopper.com/Com鈥?/a>


I believe the price is for a day.





In Barbados you can go on an educational sightseeing tour and include Harrison's Cave, go up to Highland Outdoor Centre ans St John parish Church. To me tours are always best to go on with stops at various places.





If you are in these ports just for the day you should get a cab where you will get the full benefit of the island. I hope I still helped.





To find the days that you will be in each port you should go to the site for the ship and click on 'choose cruise'. You should be able to see the itinerary.Fun exciting things to do in Samana, Tortola, st johns, barbados, and st lucia also rental cars?
You will not get sum1 who has been to all of the ports so take what you get...





Barbados...i live here so i can say:





http://barbados.rentalcargroup.com/grant鈥?/a>





http://www.barbadosrentals.net/





http://www.barbados.org/





Enjoy your stay in Barbados.





=]
Good luck with your question.





Tortola is the best!

0 comments:

Post a Comment