Thursday, August 19, 2010

Who has ever filed a rental car claim with their credit card before?

I have a rental car and I damaged the rims minorly. It would cost me about $350 to get it replaced on my own. The credit card I rented it with said they had coverage. But, I called the credit card that I rented it with and they were vague on what they would cover. They said submit the specific claim and then we'll see...





What is the procedure and what will they reimburse/not reimburse? Should I just get it fixed on my own. It's a scratched rim by the way.Who has ever filed a rental car claim with their credit card before?
The credit card company should have sent you a policy booklet when you first received the card detailing what is covered and what is not with respect to their rental vehicle coverage. If you lost it then see if ti is online or ask them to send you a copy. This is the only way you will know for sure if it's covered or not.
  • make up tips
  • estee lauder
  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment