Sunday, August 22, 2010

How much should I pay for a rental car in Amman, Jordan?

I live in Jordan but rely solely on public trans to get to work and around the city. Now I'm planning a trip and will need a rental car. Anyone who has recently traveled to (or currently lives in) Amman, do you know how much I should expect to pay per day for a rental car? I'll be renting one for about 4 days and I'm thinking it should be 4x4 as we'll be taking it into the southern desert near Wadi Rum. Prices for 4x4 and compact cars are welcomed if you know. Thanks in advance for your help!How much should I pay for a rental car in Amman, Jordan?
We rented a car before in high season(summer) and it was pretty expensive...I think it was around 500-800 dollars not dinars for 2 weeks, that could have been because we rented it in high season.


Check around. Dont go with the first car you find.How much should I pay for a rental car in Amman, Jordan?
It depends on what kind of car you are getting..what make what model what year..automatic or manual..even if theirs a cd player prices can vary...if ur just getting an average car then dont pay more then 15 jd a day...and u can usually negotiate if u r getting the car for a longer period of time..

Report Abuse



I worked in Amman for two years and can't remember the prices then (and they may have changed). But we used Europa Car as it had the best rates then (we also rented car/driver for the office for a long time for Amman).
If you are looking for good price, do not go for Avis, Hertz or other worldwide names.


Try Amman Guide ( dalilak fi Amman) %26amp; You will find hundreds of rental's agents with a great prices.


Last year I rented a car for JD20/a day -unlimited millage.


And if you ask for a monthly plan - especially now - you will get a good deal.
Hey! Well Idk about a 4x4, but I know you should probably check out Avis.com! They rent cars in Jordan all the time.. I live in Jordan too! And we're both American, so I know how it feels to be tricked! E-Mail me, I swear Im not a weirdo lol, I go to an American Church and everything! Althought Im not in Jordan right now, my family is there in Amman!

0 comments:

Post a Comment