Thursday, August 19, 2010

I want to start a small rental car company, where can I find insurance for my vehicles?

I was told by Allstate that ';regular'; auto insurance does not cover my vehicle if I charge people to rent it. Both Allstate and State farm told me that they don't offer coverage for this kind of business. Where can I get coverage and what can I expect it to cost?I want to start a small rental car company, where can I find insurance for my vehicles?
autoinsurance.undonet.com - try this one. I have their car insurance and, as I know, they can provide such a service.I want to start a small rental car company, where can I find insurance for my vehicles?
The best solution to your answer is to call a rental company and ask what type of insurance is required. Afterward, you may want to browse the yellow pages for companies that offer the needed coverage. Hertz may be a company to call as they are national and would not be threatened by Competition.

0 comments:

Post a Comment