Sunday, August 22, 2010

Does the dealership provide a rental car if my car was recalled?

I have to make an appointment to have my car serviced and for the dealership to make modifications to my side airbags due to a recent recall on my vehicle. I'm also having some other mechanical issues. My car is financed through Ford Credit, still under warranty, and only 2 years old. Will the dealership provide a rental car? I would like to know before I call and make the appointment. I need to make my transportation arrangements ahead of time.Does the dealership provide a rental car if my car was recalled?
If it's been recalled then it's up to the manufacturer to make that call on the rental. I know some dealers offer what is called ';loaners'; but I'm not sure if there is any cost to that or not.


I assume that you've already asked the dealer about this issue. In which case your answer is no the dealer cannot provide a rental. Did you try to check with your insurance? They may have more info. Best of luck!Does the dealership provide a rental car if my car was recalled?
Usually the dealership itself will loan you a car. Ask about getting a loaner when you call to make the appointment.
ask them i take my car to the hiundai dealer and they let me borrow one !! for 2 days but for shure they have a shuttle van and you get a ride home !!
If you didn't get an extended warranty that provides free rental cars then you are on your own, some dealerships do provide complimentary rental cars however, call them up and find out

0 comments:

Post a Comment