Saturday, July 10, 2010

Does anyone have long-term feedback on buying ex-rental cars?

I've rented plenty of cars and drove them like Nascar.





Anyone buy a ex-rental car and have good long termexperience with them? The car is a Chevy Malibu.Does anyone have long-term feedback on buying ex-rental cars?
BAD Idea.. you could prob get it cheap but will have a ton of problems.





My friend worked for Enterprise and they gave her a wicked deal on an old rental and it gave out on her after a while.Does anyone have long-term feedback on buying ex-rental cars?
DON'T DO IT
I have had similar experiences to you, all of a sudden when I was behind the wheel of a car that I would not be held responsible for the next day, I suddenly turned into Dale Earnhart Jr.


I think it is typical that most people would drive rentals harder and treat them worse than if they owned it. So by that theory I would not suggest it.


Another suggestion would to look into Demo vehicles. The ones from dealerships that have been driven usually by an employee for limited miles. They are usually taken care of better so they can eventually be sold, and never have high mileage.


Good Luck

0 comments:

Post a Comment