Friday, July 16, 2010

How to buy cars to start up a rental car company?

The best thing would be to develop a relationship with a dealer. If you are looking to buy new vehicles, the fleet manager would be the one to talk to. If you want late model used cars, then either the used car manager or an independent used car dealer can be a great help.





You do not say where you are located, so I can not give specific recommendations. I do know that as a used car dealer, I can buy late model (current model year) vehicles at dealer auctions. If I were to have a customer with cash who wanted to buy multiple cars for a business, I would be more than willing to buy for him and save him some money. If I have a vehicle pre-sold, I do not have to charge as much, because I am not tying up my cash for a long period!How to buy cars to start up a rental car company?
You can start with purchasing my car for $4,400.00 98 Pontiac Sunfire. Then resale it at a higher value. Put out flyer's asking for vehicle donations. You'll also need to set-up a registered operating license. Obtain a contract with a car servicing company so that you can have easy access to their diagnostic machines, etc., A lot of work goes into setting up a business.How to buy cars to start up a rental car company?
the best thing to do is to hit up ebay , you would need new cars because nobody wants to rent a clunker , and you would have to have all of the cars inspected by the national highway safty people it would cost alot but you would benifit in the long run .. the best cars to get to start out would be dodge stratus , chevy malibu ,and pontiac grand am's , and some mini vans like chevy venture and caravans , you would need to get cars that are good on gas because nobody wants to rent a gas hog . but your best bet would be www.ebaymotors.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment