Friday, July 16, 2010

What is the best way to find a deal on rental cars?

i'm looking for monthly rentals and one-way rentalsWhat is the best way to find a deal on rental cars?
I always use Expedia.com and Travelocity.com and and request prices for compact or economy cars.What is the best way to find a deal on rental cars?
do your homework and shop around!
find a friend who is low on cash and would rent you their car for $600 a month or so.
Any kind of travel website.
I can help you I am a travel agent. Please give me a call 866-999-TRVL and we are open 24 hours a day and we don鈥檛 charge you any fees for using us you can email me at travelbureau@verizon.net or you can visit our website http://travelbureau.worldventures.com also there is a phone number there if you need additional help. Visit our website and we scan many websites to get you a great price. Thanks





Paul Sandhu-CEO

0 comments:

Post a Comment