Saturday, July 10, 2010

Where can I buy old rental cars?

Where can I buy cars that used to be rental cars? I am sure they would be cheaper than other used cars due to the high mileage. I need a good, reliable beater for my job.Where can I buy old rental cars?
Usually, rental cars are turned over to auctions before they end their lease period (usually around 30,000 miles). Some rental companies (Enterprise, Budget) have lots that they use to sell their retired fleet. However, you won't find any ';beaters'; there.





You'll have a hard time finding an ';old rental car'; with more than 30,000 miles.Where can I buy old rental cars?
Enterprise rent a car sells their used rental cars with fairly low millage. Call a local Enterprise office for the department that deals in auto sales. Enterprise even allows you to view the car at a facility and they do come with warranties. Rental cars sold by Enterprise run pretty good and the cars are retired after about 25,000-30,000 because they get new cars after that.
I know you didnt ask for advice but i wouldnt recommend buying a car from them. They may not be any more reliable go to a dealership with a certified used car sometimes you can get some form of a warranty.





Good Luck
They actually aren't much cheaper....and I really really wouldn't buy an ex rental car....just knowing what some of my friends have done with them when they rented a car. The companies themselves usually have them for sale on their web sites somewhere if your hooked on the idea.
You could always try a free classified ads website such as www.stumblehere.com. On free classified ads sites, they post all kinds of stuff- it's not limited! I think the direct link to cars is http://stumblehere.com/search/subject-fo鈥?/a>
Enterprice. my friend did that. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment