Saturday, July 10, 2010

Why are rental cars always filthy?youre paying to use something that is dirty.Airline seats are sickening?

i am always revolted by the condition and smell of the rentals i get.i got to spend an hour to personally clean and sanitize the car before i get in.then i have to spread towels on the seat as i do not want my clothing to touch the seat.Anybody dislike these ?Why are rental cars always filthy?youre paying to use something that is dirty.Airline seats are sickening?
i have never in my life had a dirty rental car. I have never had a problem with airline seats. I suggest you have a phobia about anything touched by anybody else.Why are rental cars always filthy?youre paying to use something that is dirty.Airline seats are sickening?
I just think the quality of work has gone down. Years ago, you could rent a car and feel great about it. You even wanted to claim it was your car. Now, they don't clean the vehicles out as good.
Do you have some sort of excessive fear of germs and dirt. I mean, I dont expect a rental to be so clean I can eat off the floor, but I havent ever had one where I was so disgusted I had to complain.
Complain and get discounted for your inconvenience. I do it all the time!!
I have never had a dirty rental car and typically use Enterprise. They clean it while you wait, if it is not clean after you drive away, call and complain and you will get a discount on the rate. They bend over backwards at most big name companies.





As far as airline seats, the dirtyiest part would be where heads of hair touch the seat. Take a small washcloth with you and drape it there, were you see the grease spot - and by all means complain and make a fuss if it looks disgusting.





Wash the washcloth for the return trip. The rest of the seat should have been vacuumed and should be fine.





Cross your fingers that you are not on the ';nudist flight';, a plane trip from my home town, Miami to Cancun, where passengers paid to fly in thew raw.





';F*$% the friendly skies?';





To be fair to the nudist, they don't typically have sex in public, its a liberation/exhibition type thing, and they always carry towels to sit on, they don't want to catch anything either.





Don't you feel better now?
None of the dozen rental cars I've driven this year were dirty at all. But I also don't rent from the 'el-cheapo' rental places. Hertz has never given me a bad rental.
  • mask making
  • expensive makeup
  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment