Friday, July 16, 2010

Program to check driver's license for rental cars?

I work for a small rental car company in Maryland. I have to check the customer's license to see if they are valid and if they have any warrants out for thier arrest. Is there a quicker way to do this than having to call dmv every time- when I call in the process is very slow, I'm trying to streamline the paperwork process so that the customer is in and out in a timely fashion. I don't need a full, detailed criminal or driving history, I just want to check the license to see if is valid and not suspended.Program to check driver's license for rental cars?
the next time you call the dmv, ask them if there is a website you can use. They will probably be willing to help you with that, seeing how busy the dmv's getProgram to check driver's license for rental cars?
Your state should have a website that you can go to and enter the DL number yourself and verify it that way. I know one exists in FL.

0 comments:

Post a Comment