Saturday, July 10, 2010

Which rental car companes rent out cars to people who are 21, I know enterprise doess, any other ones?

I need to rent a car to go on vacation enterprise is the most expense one i know, any other companies that you guys know of?Which rental car companes rent out cars to people who are 21, I know enterprise doess, any other ones?
Though I've never rented a car, and I'm 23, this always bugged me. What if I need to rent a car? You're right, Enterprise does, and maybe Rent-A-Wreck would, but I'm not sure.





You may also need to put down a credit card as collateral.Which rental car companes rent out cars to people who are 21, I know enterprise doess, any other ones?
Actually, at least in my area, Enterprise won't rent a car to anyone under 25. If you have rental coverage on your car insurance they hassle you for anyone 25+ to rent for you. Then it's not covered by the ins company because it's in thier name and you have to pay more to be a 2nd driver

Report Abuse



Alamo might.
Not sure where you are from. Locally we also have a Budget Car Rental. If I were you I would check my yellow pages in my local phone book. Or even in the surrounding area. Enterprise does suck, I know from experience. Shop around and good luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment