Saturday, July 10, 2010

What type of rental cars does Mercedes Give. What Class?

I have a GL550 and it has to go in for service and they say they will give me a loner car. What type of car is that loner car probably going to be. I know it is going to be another Mercedes but what class?What type of rental cars does Mercedes Give. What Class?
Depends on each dealer. The dealer closest to me has mainly B200's (I live in Canada and the B-Class is the entry level Benz here) but also has a couple of GLK350's as loaners'.





If you make prior arrangements with the service or sales manager before your appointment, they may be able to get a hold of a demo car for you that's a little more upscale. I know they will do that for some of their S-Class customer sometimes.What type of rental cars does Mercedes Give. What Class?
depend on the dealer you can get a camry or a c-class. if they have a on site retail company you will not get a benz. I got a 50K mile old c-230. smelled bad and looks like it was beat up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment