Friday, July 16, 2010

Missed flights and rental cars?

I have made a reservation for a rental car at an airport. What happens if I miss my flight to my final destination and I don't get there until the next day? Will my reservation be canceled? Will I be charged for that previous day (when I was supposed to pick up the car, but didn't)? Will I be able to rent another car the next day?Missed flights and rental cars?
Normally, car rental agencies will hold a car for you a few hours, and then they will give it away.





If your flight is delayed anything more then 2 hours call the rental car agency and let them know. They will simply hold the car for you, and most likely adjust the rental rate. Unless you are on some kind of special pre-paid rate.Missed flights and rental cars?
Those are good questions, and the answers may depend on the car rental agency you use. I would call them and ask them your what if questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment