Saturday, July 10, 2010

Are there any rental car companies that rent out manual transmission cars?

I'm going to be buying a brand new Audi A4 with a manual transmission and, in case of an emergency, I'm going to teach my girlfriend how to drive it. Girl blonde new car clutch = broken transmission, so you can bet im not going to teach her in my new car. Wondering if rental car companies offer those type of cars. I'm guessing it's highly unlikely. If not, any suggestions on how I could go about doing this? We don't have any friends with those type of cars. Thank you for your help Are there any rental car companies that rent out manual transmission cars?
They all do, but it is limited to certain markets.





Try online websites and go into advanced search options. Also try the travel websites such as travelocity, expedia, etc.





But then, why not teach her in your car? If you are a good instructor, no harm will come at all. It would be ashame to go out and damage someone elses property just because you want to teach your GF how to drive.

0 comments:

Post a Comment