Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Can someone give me a list of premium rental cars from Enterprise?

I know that the website says ';Nissan Maxima, Dodge Magnum, or similar'; but I didnt know if anyone knew of any other cars that fell into the catagory of ';premium rental cars.'; Thanks!Can someone give me a list of premium rental cars from Enterprise?
each location has a different selection of cars...my local one has a few cadillacs (cts and srx), a H3 hummer, a bunch of misc SUV's....call your location and ask them...it will also vary from day to day...many times the cars are gone for weeks at a time.Can someone give me a list of premium rental cars from Enterprise?
They rent most brands of cars ';Premium'; means luxury cars or that type of car. You need to call the place you want to rent from to find out what they have.


Happy Holidays!

0 comments:

Post a Comment