Friday, July 16, 2010

I get lost awfully fast, especially driving rental cars away from home. Does Enterprise have GPS in theirs?

My last rental was with Hertz and had Neverlost, their brand of GPS. It was a big help, but I wonder if there is a cheaper option. I'm vacationing in Maryland next July. Ideas, anyone?I get lost awfully fast, especially driving rental cars away from home. Does Enterprise have GPS in theirs?
All car rental companies have GPS options these days. You can also check to see if any of your travel companions have one, be sure to check your mobile phone service of everyone in the car. $15 bucks a month beats $8 bucks a day.





Jolly Wheels provides the GPS units free ...





http://www.jollywheels.comI get lost awfully fast, especially driving rental cars away from home. Does Enterprise have GPS in theirs?
If u rent a newer model car thay should allready have a gps on the car ask for a rental that has one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment